Sunday 15 September 2013

Attention switch

This feels odd. Because I am taking part in ModPo my focus is on writing comments over there on their 2013 site. So any reading I'm doing is linked to that and I have no time left over!

The other thing is that the Arabic course for this autumn, my second academic year, has been cancelled and we are yet to make concrete plans for classes with our teacher in Oxford. So my focus on writing out the alphabet each day of I can and going through previous chapters of vocab has gone.

Just writing this reminds me of how far I have come and how a lack of current classes is not a dead end, just a detour.

I'll remind the world of the numbers now, 1 to 5:

واحد  اثنان  ثالثة  اربعة  خمسة

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...