Monday 3 December 2012

I read 2 words of a comment below a blog!!!!

They were 'beautiful' and 'brother', 'jamila' and 'akhi', as in: مدونة جميلة أتمنى لك التوفيق أخي which comes out in Google Translate as: Nice blog I wish you luck brother. So I did read them properly :) The 2nd and last words by the way, reading from the right hand side.

This is such an incentive to enjoy my lessons and the time I spend so very slowly writing out short sentences like: Mohammed's key is new and black. It is light and undamaged.

1 comment:

  1. مدونة جميلة أتمنى لك التوفيق أخي

    Now, Nov 2018, I can understand and recognise all the words and the grammar apart from that first word, which is new to me. I can also see how the greeting is half formal and half friendly with the لك.
    mudawana = blog = مدونة

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...