Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas and Kangaroos

I have found a series of comments on the topic of celebrating Christmas. It has 5 pages so far and is full of the most wonderful variety of experiences and preferences. The starting point is some Quaker ways of regarding Christmas Day, but includes so many reflections on how people, households and wider families and communities handle the whole thing.

I love the comment about the kangeroos. You will have to search for yourself to find it!

I like it because my mother A's father was from Australia. There were 2 toy koala bears in my grandmother's flat, not teddy bears, called Bingy and Twinkle (very important to note their names) and we heard the Yellow Dog Dingo story from the Just So Stories, so that proves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...