Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ever gone barefoot?

Go to www.barefooters.org for some great pieces of writing about going barefoot. You have nothing to lose but your chains/shoes/inhibitions... That wonderful moment on the beach when I can feel the sand under my feet, mmm. I think the gravel surrounding our house is about to be altered to a much finer grade when I update it.

The cat which visits us has the most lovely soft furry paws, but she does all her living like that. There is a lot I can learn from her.

I remember being so cross when I realised that starting school meant my children would have to wear shoes for nearly 7 hours with no break every day. The ties made me so cross too, little nooses round their tiny necks, and I had to do them up each morning to comply with the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...