Wednesday 18 August 2010

Excitement

At 11pm last night the chatting started. T and I worked our way through all sorts of topics. The one which stood out was how he needs excitement and new experiences every day.

I did smile when he said he didn't know how I could stay sane just doing the same things every day. I tried to explain that it was doing those same things, like feeding the birds and putting the compost out, which does keep me sane. The invisible bit of my life is like a very stormy sea, all about adults' emotions, events, changes, you name it....

Luckily he just doesn't get it at all, much as I had no idea what those over 40, or over 30 to be honest, did with their lives, when I was his age. What you see is absolutely not what is actually going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...