Monday 2 November 2009

Facebook - Act I

Not anything to do with Home Education. What do you do when you are facebook friends with your children? They get to see all sorts of messages from my mum friends, not all in terribly good taste. And the other way round, my dear relatives get to see tasteless comments from my offspring if they have a look at my wall.

I have ticked off each of my sons once via a comment after some mis-spellings of swearing (double whammy). I have now promised I will not 'see' anything I might be annoyed by in future. We have sort of agreed that if any of us defriends the other it's just part of facebook and we have the perfect right to defriend whoever we want. All very mature so far.

Let's wait for Act II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...