Saturday 19 September 2009

Badman

Oh, I don't know where to start..... the misrepresentation of facts, the twisting of words, the comment that 'most of my recommendations have not been challenged', the sheer, jaw-dropping arrogance of a man asking LA workers, who *we* pay for via our taxes, to find data to support his assertions.

Well, Mr Badman, if you are reading this, I do challenge most of your recommendations. If anything your words have put fire in my belly to get on with writing to my MP and keep up the fight. Your efforts are doing more to bring us home educators together than you really planned :)

Fellow home educators, I have found several more Home Ed blogs to add to my long list of links on the right of the screen. Please read them and get inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...