Sunday 27 November 2016

What have I done? - NaBloPoMo

Every so often I ask myself that question

I reflect on all the things I have achieved outside my family:

The many, many emails to support other parents on HE SP

The many messages on Mumsnet to support other parents

The poetry sessions I ran

The chat times in the church on Sunday afternoons, and on Friday mornings

The chats in the street in my village

The chats at the Toddler Group

Encouraging other people to learn Arabic, I think learning is one way to start to understand

Tried to use language more softly

Shared our experiences of autonomous home education on this blog

Given plenty of feedback on others' poems

Encouragement to others when doing extended breastfeeding

All those letters for Amnesty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...