Wednesday 22 October 2014

My new library - Theatre Day Productions - ايام المسرح

My new library

I have a new library, but no more time. It has a tree with waving branches outside, and is the right temperature. I can wander in there and work with my dictionary on my knee.

The search system allows me to look right through all the Oxford Libraries, but I can only borrow or look at items in my own. That was an unpleasant shock because I'd already found a thesis I really fancied skimming through in an afternoon, but no go. So I have discovered that it had been worked up into a published book, that's now on its way via amazon, but I hadn't planned on being nixed by the system. It has been a while since I have been let down like that.

As a result I am just borrowing one short book each week. This week's has just 58 pages in all. I'll be down to succinct articles soon.

Theatre Day Productions

ModPo is still amazing even though I am on time out from it. I looked at the forums and saw that some one I like to read and chat to has a website on her Theatre Company:

http://www.theatreday.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...