Friday 31 October 2014

I love love love seeing people read - Loud swearing

I love love love seeing people read

because they are being themselves and I can just watch and see. It doesn't matter that I can't understand the words sometimes.

It's a bit like watching runners coming to a crossroads in a long race, they each have their own gait and way of responding to the flurry of applause as they approach the bend.

Loud swearing

My brother called and I relaxed into a lot of swearing about perhaps turning up one day with luggage and maybe even the hamster too.

I can swear, but I can't do anything else at the moment. Though I did put on load of laundry and I had a brilliant perceptive thought about Tesco being the place where I could buy woodchip and special bedding fluff for the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...