Saturday 12 July 2014

Early July 2014 new blogs

http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2014/07/02/radical-middle/ Because it quoted John Ashbery and I read it out loud to myself, without actually making a sound.

Because of that I could sense his particular changes of rhythm and choices of words. Everyone makes their own choices and shares their nature via these choices.

An email, an assignment for modpo or a Facebook update, they can all be read as hand prints. So gaze between and through the words to see how it is for the writer and how they are made internally.

Every line break and change of topic, slight error of grammar or letter missing is like a breath or a whisper in my ear.

http://www.theislandreview.com/ Because of the 7 minute short film from the Faeroes, which I haven't watched yet, but it's one of those things that I know I will like.

Now I have seen it. Filming is like choosing the right words, that action can make something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...