Monday 28 April 2014

Ten years of reading - Paul Celan

My brother called, so I gushed at him all about my book on Paul Celan from America. First of all the paper is so smooth, then the edges are so sharply sliced....

Finally I got to my point, the Preface mentioned 10 to 20 poets whose work I know I need to read. I don't think he and I will form a reading group any time soon, but amongst my friends there will be surely be a couple who can share their reading with me and vice versa.

I have been rearranging my bookshelves downstairs to include the books I think are great and either have or will read. All the rest are being dumped in a heap. It looks much more like the inside of my current mind than the other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...