Sunday 27 April 2014

New Nightmares - Speed Awareness Course

New Nightmares

What is this all about?

Being about to be squashed inside a clamshell which was going to just get more and more closed.

Then today, finding myself on a narrow road beside a high brick wall as a bus came along, which did stop thankfully with inches to spare. I was about to knock and ask the driver to wait while I walked across the road to the pavement, but woke up.

I wish nightmares came with a little tag explaining exactly what the problem is and what to do about it.

Speed Awareness Course

I might meet some poetry people today, or introduce someone to learning arabic! Or meet an old friend? Having lived here since 1994 there's a high probability of the last one.

I have been advised to agree with everything by the many people who have had to do this already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...