Sunday 16 February 2014

I'm working on an exhibition of poetry

I am moving on from my 2nd event, the Christmas Tree of Poetry. It had books underneath it just where the wrapped presents would go. They got rather damp and curly, but it was worth the sacrifice to hear that people were walking around the church reading from them.

The 3rd event is to be an exhibition in my house with the theme of written portraits of older relatives. Prose would count too and the concepts of relatives can be loosely interpreted. Mine is not a portrait at all! It was meant to be, but went somewhere else entirely.

It doesn't matter at all if it is a micro-exhibition with just 2 or 3 items. I'm thrilled to be having ideas and creating something from scratch.

Sonique - It Feels So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...