Monday 29 July 2013

Finding your own style

This woman decided to do something after the Riots in August 2011. She started to do random acts of kindness for strangers each day, often involving £1 coins or £5 notes. If you start from the beginning you will see that it takes her a while to find her own style! Once she does she has a range of things to do and is able to have the items to hand whatever is going on in her life. Amazing and inspiring.

http://www.366daysofkindness.com/day-197/

I have been staying up far too late, yet again, so I am linking to the page I have got to, number 197. It is a bit obsessive to literally read each page, but that's what I do if I am taken by something.

Do you want to join in with me, starting from Monday 29th, tomorrow, or rather technically today? Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...