Tuesday 24 January 2012

Brilliant idea

I was having a chat with my mother about all the self care which goes out of the window from 1st December onwards each year, only to be picked up again very gradually during the January.

I shall make myself an Advent Calendar based on all the actions which are of direct benefit to myself for that month. I would need a row of actions across the top and a list of days down the left hand side.

I would put boxes to fill in because I read that if people fill in a box rather than simply write a tick it has greater power. Maybe they are more keen to do the work of completely filling in the shape and so are correspondingly more keen to do the task required first.

The boxes could even be stars or crowns to beinkeeping with the season....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...