Saturday 17 December 2011

Google sleuthing

I am finally starting on the Amnesty International USA's Write-a-thon. Do I get a prize for tracking down the full name and address of the DPRK's ambassador to the UK? It was pretty well hidden.

For the record it is:

His Excellency Mr Cha So'ng-nam, Embassy of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea to the United Kingdom, 73 Gunnersbury Avenue, London, W5 4LP.

I also needed to do some work to get all the details for the North Korean Ambassador to the UN, the details for are:

His Excellency Mr So-se Pyong, Ambassador of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, United Nations, Palais des Nations, CH-1211, Geneve, Switzerland.

I now have a sore arm from using a biro to write long letters. I may give feedback to AI USA that they keep the paragraphs short.

I do feel a lot better knowing I have made one small gesture for the people in the grim prison camps. The person who was the subject of this letter has been held since before I was married. That is a very long time ago, dark ages even....sorry, the worse the situation, the blacker the humour.

Anyway, I always enjoy a google challenge and tend to find what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...