Wednesday 11 May 2011

1 Min - Early, late or on time?

I used to be late for everything, even once I was at work. I wanted to be welcomed into the office if I came in before 9am, but there was no chat or friendliness as far as I could perceive if I did.

I decided to get to places before the set time when my children were roughly mid/late primary school age. I worked out that in order to chat to other parents and also give my full attention to my children when they came out of the building I would have to be there early. It works really well and I still enjoy pre-event chat times now.

What does it say about me? That I don't pick up on these things intuitively, I have to work it out intellectually or find it out by reading an explanation by someone kind enough to put it clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...