Friday 17 December 2010

Amazing

That's what H said about my strawberry jam. I made it for the first time a few days ago with some large Egyptian strawberries.

He made toast for both himself and T, first time ever, and spread my very own home made butter on the toast too.

T came to the table and sat down to be served!

It is a lovely thing to see my behaviour being copied by the boys. The bad behaviours, or rather more thoughtless behaviours, get copied instantly, but the more thoughtful behaviour takes much longer to show through.

1 comment:

  1. Homemade jam and butter would also tempt me to the table. Perhaps the similarity to the once-favoured hair colour helped? I hop e the jar lasts long enough to be savoured for a few more days yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...