Monday 24 May 2010

Stunning afternoon

H and I sat on our lawn in the partial shade. We nearly did forward rolls, but decided against it!

After he'd had enough breathtaking beauty I lay and looked upwards. I could see the birds fly from one branch to another. The sky was that constant blue. The planes had stopped for a while. The acacia has just come into leaf over the past week. I could see the tiny leaves against to the gnarled old branches I hope will never smash into the roof of our house in a storm.

When I go into and out of our house there is a battle about the doors, I like them open to allow the breeze in and H likes them shut to keep out the flies. He is right really, but I keep on opening them again while he is busy in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...