Saturday 20 March 2010

Blog Fast

What I thought would be a media fast has turned out to be a blog posting fast.

I have been peaceful/busy with a co-counselling weekend course, illnesses and lots of chatty drives with T and H separately.

The drives with T are to take photos from particular places, mostly at night and in the drizzle. Now I take my coat with me! Soon I'll take a folding garden chair so I can relax more.

When H and I go off exploring it is in daylight and we go round different villages, partly to find interesting places for T to take photos in.

I managed to get lost in Wantage. It's a nice surprise to get lost when you live in an area you know well.

We always talk a lot on our drives. We guess the half-decade a song comes from if we have the radio on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...