Wednesday 2 September 2009

New term

I am doing a lot of thinking about all those going into new classes and schools this week.

When T joined his secondary school I got from somewhere an idea that a new demanding start for him automatically meant time for a new demanding start for me.

I started Friday night swimming classes and I certainly had no plan to take life at a slower pace. I thought that as the children got older I needed to speed up and take my proper place in society.

Life got in the way and I have spent the last 3 years learning how to slow right down the hard way.

So to anyone thinking that the first year of their first child going to secondary school is the time to start evening classes, a new demanding job......It might well be the time, but it might not be....just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...