Tuesday 16 June 2009

My comment to Ed Balls today

Re: Badman review of Home Education

I want to point out that it is the responsibility of parents to ensure their children are educated and cared for.

Home education is a precious option I never knew I would need to choose.

There is a huge amount of debate at the moment among home educating parents. You will see evidence of this as the topic of home education becomes more of a mainstream issue.

Be aware that there are many parents of younger children who are planning to continue to home educate once their little ones get to age 5. Home education starts at birth and is a demanding and rewarding occupation.

There may be parents with children amongst your own circle of friends who are considering home education. Do listen and observe them.

My Name

Go to http://www.edballs.com (look for the 'Ed Balls wants to hear from you' section on his website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...