Friday 12 June 2009

The Badman Review

Well I haven't read it yet. I will sit down when I feel strong and make notes as I go with a pad of A4 beside me.

Since I am known to our local Local Authority I have no anonymity to lose. This means I am able to use my real life name on emails and letters on behalf of those who are not known. This is a daunting responsibility.

There is a lot of discussion online about coming together to speak with one voice. So I will bide my time and see what campaign/s will come out of this. I only want to write one letter to my MP, and it had better be a short, effective one in tune with whatever approach we collectively agree on. Luckily I am new to all this and will just watch and wait from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...