Friday 8 May 2009

Time to talk



At the weekend I had visitors. We discussed autonomous home education and other things. So many experiences in common, are we clones?? It is a comforting surprise to hear other people use similar words to me, describing similar events and decisions. So what we are living through is not something I am dreaming up to annoy my relatives and the more conservative humans around me, but a well-worn and interesting path.

The photo is of the flower arrangement I made before our meeting. The mug says 'Great Expectations'. It was a toss up between that and 'A Room of One's Own'. Not so relevant I thought.

The striped lawn in the background is my husband's creation.

1 comment:

  1. I so often find myself the "outsider" in discussions about education and parenting issues.
    How refreshing it must be to have a real life connection with people of like mind.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...