Saturday 25 August 2018

I can't find a poem - Sa 25.8.2018

I know I wrote a poem on sadness. It was on the left and right hand sides of a note book. But none of the note books I have flicked through contain it. So where do I look now? I can't have written it on this screen either as a draft email or as a draft blog post. I really want to read it again because I speak to sadness and find out why it arrived in me and what it was searching for. It gave me a new understanding of what I am. Maybe the poem has done its work and I can leave it behind me now. I have no choice, it has gone.



In its place I have a poem about clothes, sharp rocks on a beach and being eaten while being drowned. I will have a go at editing it, a process I have not gone into for a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...