Friday 16 June 2017

My children's great grandmother - 25th January 2014

I have been peering at my mother in law's photo album from the 1940's and 1950's. We were looking for a photo to send to a relative because her husband died yesterday. I have been photocopying the little photo we found of my mother in law and the relative as little children of 4 and 6 perching on a wooden fence and smiling.

Then we came across a photo of S's Welsh grandparents. I worked out that T and H are their only descendants. No pressure there then! After 2 generations of one child in a family, we are up to two now.

I copied a big family photo of his North Country grandparents, as it happens taken shortly before the grand mother died.

Now I need to dig out lots of data from my side of the family to even things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...