Tuesday 27 December 2016

The trans teddy - الشتاء

E

My friend told me about her Christmas decorations. There was a crib from 50 years ago, two fabric stockings her mother sewed when she was only 3 years old, and the trans teddy. He'd been given a dress at some point because it wouldn't do to have 2 male toys side by side, I'm not joking. Then once my friend inherited them she sorted him out with some male clothing after all those years. How this is to do with Christmas I can't say !!

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack - 1969

ع

لا أعرف أن أساعد الناس الذي يعيش في خيام المكسورة الباردة في ريف إدلب. هناك الطقس ثلج وبسبب ذلك حية الناس صعبة كثيراً. الشتاء سوريّ هو بارد.

--

لا أعرف كيف أساعد الناس التي تعيش في الخيام المهترئة الباردة في ريف إدلب. هناك الطقس مثلج وبسبب ذلك حياة الناس صعبة كثيراً. الشتاء السوريّ ** بارد.

** = word/s have been removed here

in red = alteration/s have been made here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...