Saturday 11 April 2015

Fresh turbulence

I am used to it now.

The summer classes have been cancelled, so I am on my own with Arabic again. I have chosen a previous text book I had only just started a year ago and will continue through it page by page. I also have a new simple grammar book. Having a system helps me so much.

As long as I keep on learning for the 6 months until the Autumn term starts again I will be happy.

In the car I heard 'nuhib' and instantly knew that it meant 'we love', how great! I was so pleased with myself. No effort..I don't respond well to effort and pressure...just driving along listening to songs. Children just learn as the days roll along, so do I.

...

http://www.tate.org.uk/context-comment/video/tracey-emins-my-bed-tateshots I used to add music at the end of posts. Now I fancy adding Tate Shots videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...