Wednesday 11 March 2015

Now our teacher has started to just speak Arabic with us - Preparing for a reading

...so our class is more like listening to the radio news, bits here and there, rushing past. As I came in a more fluent person was chatting so that was how it went on.

We are to write a dialogue for next week, which is exactly what someone wonderful on ModPo told me to do. Well, she said 'Write a play', which is the same thing.

Preparing

Roy Marshall knows what he's writing about. This all makes a lot of sense. The most important one is do readings often, which is my current problem to solve.

I am starting to walk around the garden wondering what to put in my set. Also getting those flashes of adrenaline, though I know I love reading, so it's familiar territory. But what to choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...