Wednesday 31 December 2014

My own favourite posts of 2014, a completely different list

This is a completely different list. Mine are personal, uncompromising and mean a lot to me. Probably don't say much to others, but that's ok.

Jan - beautiful-honesty...... digging-with-silver-spoon ....... walking-over-bridge

Feb -i-might-or-might-not-start-another ......... 3-work-placements

Mar -baby-worship-wriggling-and-shifting ..... doing-same-things-3-line-paragraphs .... m4

Apr - sofa-time ...... films-with-my-son-rows ....... government-of-nature-afaa-weaver ....... hilarious-old-post-from-2009

May - a-b-c-of-my-mother

Jun - aint-no-sunshine-when-youre-gone ....... london-2-my-parents-bed ......... if-you-had-to-learn-something-new-what ........ first-public-reading

Jul - who-brings-out-best-in-you ........ conversations-needed .......... i-see-autonomous-home-education .......... being-gentle

Aug - huh-it-seems-to-be-true-that-poetry .......... wow-what-weekend ......... everyday

Sep - change-shitty-stuff ......... just-for-fun-nuf-rof-tsuj ........... i-actually-dont-know-what-home

Oct - being-terrible-maths-teacher .... a-book-flat-lining-emotionally .... sitting-in-jr-car-park-writing-haiku

Nov - page-poems-vs-performance-poems ..... woodstock-poetry-festival-this-weekend .... oh-my-god-london-2-sunday .... 100-word-biography-endlessly-tearful

Dec - london-anselm-keifer-albion ..... 2nd-childhood ..... 2-sons-in-house-again-didcot-station .... full-moon

I have enjoyed choosing these. It has taken a long time. I prefer single topic posts, ones with photos, ones with information about my parents, ones about particularly personal thoughts and ones which remind me of eventful and unpredictable trips to London on my own, free to enjoy myself.

The layout is terrible, sorry about that. I can't think of a better way, yet.

This has been an amazing year. Thank you to the wonderful people I have spent time with and who have changed my life for me. I wish I could introduce you all to each other over a long weekend/life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...