Tuesday 16 December 2014

2 sons in the house again - Didcot station



I can't explain how wonderful it is to have them both here again. I see them chatting at the kitchen table. We roll around Sainsbury's choosing food. There is another cook in the house. The table now has a box of tool kit on it. H and I played a game called First Impressions last night. We are not ready to wrap it up for Christmas yet. T and I went off for an enjoyable trip to put petrol in his car because he couldn't be bothered to go by himself. I stood there watching him do all the actions. He drove me and I paid no attention to the traffic, just let him get on with it.

I give T a huge hug in our kitchen doorway because I am so pleased. We arrange to drive past the car park so he can pick up his car tomorrow morning after a pub trip out this evening. I sit by Didcot Station late at night with yet another book, half reading, half gazing into space thinking my own thoughts as I wait yet again for him to arrive.

Best of all, I can go and have mulled wine at the cafe if I want because T said he'll be my driver! Luxury. We can sit there with our books and while away some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...