Friday 3 October 2014

Off to a poetry festival with my bikini

I hope I get to use it! This is the worst time to go away for a few days, Arabic has just started again, home work to do, ModPo Plus is steaming ahead regardless and Pinsky has started. Arrgh. Too much good stuff.

My library card is ready for me to collect, but I am driving off in the opposite direction. There's a thesis I want to borrow and read. I never, ever thought I write that sentence. I have no time, apart from Facebook and blogging and algebra at 11pm.

1 comment:

  1. That beautiful book by Otared Heidar is left behind. I remember one prose poem she quoted, some thing about pine woods and a deer. I might be able to understand the book a bit more now.

    However I am now reading another thesis, on the future reconstruction process in Syria. In fact I am on my second read through. I didn't expect that, but it's necessary in order to follow all the concepts and to work out what I am taking from it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...