Friday 26 September 2014

Filing poetry

How do I do this? In straight chronological order of being written? That's simple.

What about the poems handed out in workshops, and the ones given as examples in the weekly 52 prompt blog? Or work coming from one course.

Maybe a file for each year and shove everything in it. If I am rewriting something or using someone else's poem to do an experiment I could move it to the front of the current file. If I always date when something comes in/is revealed/lands in my mental world, then even if I move it to another place it has an initial location.

This is the sort of thing which deeply confused and bugs me. I need it to be absolutely simple and foolproof.

What about titles, a search method? Writers' surnames?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...