Sunday 27 July 2014

Sounding like your parents - ModPo Plus - Stuck - Live streaming

Sounding like your parents

H and I were hanging around in front of an all male chat show. He told me that he has started to use phrases his father uses, and makes comments like that ad is so sexist just like me. Then he and I both said in unison 'Need to get out more!' So he needs to get away from his parents.

ModPo Plus

ModPo Plus is ready for the 2nd and 3rd timers to study this autumn. An explanation by Prof Al Filreis. I imagine he is having the time of his life being able to share his love for his subject with so many people via all the tech now available. Tech also happens to be one of his things.

Stuck

I'm still stuck on assignment 4 for Iowa. 5 and 6 are needed too. Do I just skip number 4 and not mind? Possibly a good idea. Or post something I am not happy with? Just do it and not mind too much? Focus and make a decision. Any decision. Move on.

Live streaming

It is hugely disturbing to watch live stream on tv from Gaza. In a way it is worse seeing that nothing is happening, that means it is about to happen, the lights twinkle a bit, it is late at night, the stillness is all wrong.

All because of politicians, given the power and responsibility, who don't know what to do. Adults should know what to do, but they don't. They don't with special needs, with countless things, and they don't with whole countries.

A good thing the earth spins without our involvement. Humans just know the absolute minimum to get by. So there's a reason to try to do my best and not fuck up so often.

I helped sort out a 180 degree misunderstanding between 2 non-English writers on Facebook. Probably the most important thing I have done for weeks. Just 2 lines. It has probably only helped by one hair's breadth, but even so, that's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...