Friday 25 July 2014

In a terrible mood, so googling Kurani instead - Visiting a school - Volunteering

Kurani

list of books to look into, wander about in, read as distraction from vocab, family and news
http://www.worldliteraturetoday.org/recent-palestinian-literary-activism#.U9EfZYBdXpw

writing about listening to poets' stories, not really to their poetry at all - http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/6782/new-texts-out-now_khaled-furani-silencing-the-sea_

Visiting a school

I think the Head could read my mind as I sat there asking unanswerable questions. I said there was a lot of history and she just said there always is with situations like this.

Volunteering

I may have found a place to volunteer which will provide opportunities to use my bits of arabic. Let's see what actually happens...my arabic plans keep on falling through, or rather changing completely...Is this the message: Everything changes except the words themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...