Saturday 1 March 2014

Hours and hours of dance - 5 Rhythms

Another new step: I am one of the crew for this series of dance workshops near where I live. My CV is going to be a sight to see soon enough! It is reassuring that the practice hasn't changed in the years since I went last.

I love the space and music. I also like the state of unknowing, what will happen next? I don't know. This is contrary to my usual 'I need to be sure everything will be as I expect it to be and do not want to be pushed into anything, by anyone, ever' mode of being.

If the description grabs you, contact Catherine Llewellyn, the teacher, directly.

Motherlode - The Staves

I first heard this live on Radio 2 in the middle of the night, they had written the song that afternoon. The hairs on my body stood on end as I heard it, none of the YouTube recordings are nearly as phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...