Sunday 26 January 2014

Risky Behaviour

I was driving along on Sunday morning. Then I started thinking about properties and how to leverage up, how one might build a property empire!

A bike was ahead of me and a bend to the right which I know very well. Normally I would be Mrs Cautious and drive slowly behind the bike until I could see right along the road before overtaking.

Instead I found myself just overtaking, knowing it was a blind bend, vaguely hoping nothing was coming the other way. There were 2 vans in fact, there was space, but I must have given both drivers and the cyclist a heart attack.

So there is a clear example how even thinking about financial domination of the world warps the mind.

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...