Wednesday 5 June 2013

An explanation of how I look up an Arabic word I don't recognise, but should know...

It's Google Translate, but using the Arabic keyboard onscreen which works really well. It even did the 'Do you mean ...(correct version)?' thing, which puts me in my place each time I make a spelling mistake!

I did have the link on here, but I now see that it gives my YouTube name and direct link to my now unused Google+ account.

Try it and see how easy it is to use. Just to make things more complex, the letters are arranged in a version of Qwerty, not in the alphabetic order which I am learning so I can use my new shiny dictionary. And, yes, the letters are very tiny, I'm sure English is written with bigger letters. The numbers are across the top in order though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...