Tuesday 23 April 2013

All in black

I was wearing black from top to toe today. So I was soaking up all the sunshine which came my way.

2 small black lambs were happily walking about near their mother. Often only one of a pair is black.

Really my mood is 'arrggghhh': a howl of horror at the difficulty of remembering all the non-matching endings in Arabic, ie feminine singular with something plural, dropping endings when doing something to do with numbers, and masculine endings when the thing is feminine or perhaps the reverse. Clear as mud...

The only solution is short sessions of homework. 2 weeks being stirred up by events in London with my parents is not helping my studying one bit. Maybe the worse option of being woefully unprepared for my classes will help me settle to write out each new aspect of the language which I need to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...