Saturday 10 December 2011

Busy crashing

I finally settled down to do some research for the Amnesty Christmas Tree I am decorating for the Tree Festival at our village church.

There is a certain irony in this. Were I not trying to do a PR job via a tree, I would be doing some actual letter writing. I have already promised 5 letters for the Amnesty USA Write-a-thon happening right now. There are 3 new actions for Bahrain too. I am half way through reading the BICI report, but had to take a break when I found it too dense. So that is on hold too.

Last night I was so exhausted I lay on the sofa for 6 hours. I spoke and moved my hands a bit as gestures to go with the speech, but that was it. No eye opening or laundry, washing up, cooking, tidying or general organizing and communicating with others operations.

The lesson I draw from this is that it is a good thing different people are full of energy at different times. Overall it will balance out. If sofa time is needed then so be it.

I did manage to light a log fire though....and collect a pillow and duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...