Friday 21 January 2011

Rounding up the year

I'm in the middle of writing up my notes about December 2010 for the Home Ed review I will then print out and send to the local authority home ed person.

As it came to 30th and 31st December I was sorely tempted to cram in a discussion about whatever topic causes me the most anxiety if I don't feel there are enough references to it over the year. I even thought that if I shoved it in somehow on the 1st or 2nd January 2011 I could lie and write it in for December and therefore use it to bump up my score as it were for 2010.

I did not do this!! I went off to the home ed pub meet up and confessed to it and had a laugh about my weakness and fears.

So if anyone else feels like this, you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...