Saturday 28 August 2010

Chat

My brother J and I decided that if I were to write a book it would be titled "Don't poke the swan". His would be "Stress doesn't exist".

We swap philosophies and stretch out on the sofa and chairs.

The cat makes an appearance and manages to be in the kitchen at the same time as some defrosted steak I carelessly left covered up on a counter. We all know what happens next. So no steak for us now! I have put a note in at our neighbours' door and hope the cat is ok...It was my fault and I should have known better after all the years of having cats around.

We went for a walk in the village, sat on a bench a couple have decided to put outside their front door. Then picked blackberries and chatted to a woman and a dog doing something complicated with a long, white tape in a field for horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...