Saturday 3 July 2010

Moments

I used to go to a place where there was a table with paints and paper for anyone to do their own artwork. I would go and sit at that table with the same feeling of walking forward into the familiar separate space as special as a dance floor.

Maybe soon I'll dare to step into that separate time of using paper and colours. I'm still teetering.

T and I went to light 2 candles in our church a few days ago. The candle stand has a kneeler in front of it, but I am not used to kneeling in front of T because we stopped forced church going a long time ago. So I teetered in that same way and wondered. I decided to keep my idea of kneeling to myself as we were paying attention to each other and not going into our private worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...